Wednesday, February 28, 2007

1st post

boy.. what a joyous occasion. my first blog. and what a purfect day for such a thing to happen.bloody hell. i have my boards tomorrow. im sitting jobless at home reading prelim papers from other schools.
its great actually. the fact that i didnt knowwhat a blog was until two months ago. saw a few like malpani's, SK's and kapil's. found that after the boards i WOULD be jobless enough to type out my thoughts( of which i have a good many). introduce u to sum of my pals and hopefully find what im looking for.
life wouldnt be so great if it wasnt for the boards. our class was just a large bunch of imbeciles with a few intelekkectuals(pardon me). and now the equations have changed. there are more intellectuals than imbeciles. people have turned over new leaves and dont really have the same "school is a waste of time attitude". lots of big things happening. this one month has been hectic. people like achint have started taking things seriously(kudos man). and considering the fact that his neighbour has all the makings of a serial killer thats pretty impressive... man after the prelims jump(which was a measly 11.4%)i do feel much more confident and having found new friends in some ways has boosted that to some extent.

lets take this into consideration..

a year ago. in the 1st term. life was a blast i was (yes i admit) a fully blown wannabe. i kept making castles in the air(a thought to future 10th graders. that activity is quite hazardous)and the day before the exams i felt all cool and stuff. ya of corse i did get a HUGE 67% which was the 1st time my avg went below 70. then in second term i realized that theres no point wantin to be like sumone else. the thought of the whole freakin portion for the first time overwhelmed me. but ther was improvement. i got a 72%. now i would like to point out that before these exams i felt pretty confident. but the second terms were a collossal eye opener.then yes i did find that my moms sayings of my concentration being below zero were true and worked quite a bit harder. before the prelims. i felt as if the world was coming to an end maaaan. that was BAD. but ya that kinda attitude ended up helpn and boy did i do well. got an 83.4% which was the first time i got above 80 in 3 years. so ya it did show me my potential. and now my moms telling me to pray for a 90% which a few months ago was about 5% lower. anyways thanx for listening .
future 10th graders: this is sumwhat of a warning if u guys think that u can get a 90% by studying hard only in the study leave, theree is a problem. u see the getting familiar with the portion doesnt take studying. think of the portion as a prson. now if this completely unknown person walks up to u and ask to be friends would you commit? same here . u need time to get everything into place. but hey this is ONE experience u wont forget.

ciao .. luv mu'az

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your entry interesting, for the first few paragraphs. But my interest began to falter when you began rambling on about percentages and academics. But anyway, keep bloggin'. And yes, I can't believe that I'm reading this stuff while in the midst of my boards. But, hey, you can't keep yourself grim and serious all the time, can you?

----- Arvind

Anonymous said...

I found your entry interesting for the first few paragraphs. But my interest began to falter when you began rambling on about percentages and academics. But anyway, keep bloggin'. And yes, I can't believe that I'm reading this stuff while in the midst of my boards. But, hey, you can't keep yourself grim and serious all the time, can you?

----- Arvind

Anonymous said...

The plant's root is used in traditional herbal supplements to increase testosterone levels in men. The herb contains ethalonic essence, which improves the work of chorionic gonadotropin, which in turn helps increasing testosterone levels. Higher testosterone inside of the male sizegenetics triggers an increase of muscle mass, stronger sizegenetics, better sexual performance, lesser sizegenetics fat, increased sizegenetics metabolism, lessened stress, and improved brain function and memory.No, it is not necessarily only young guys inside twenties who long to hold a bigger penis. Men of all ages are secretly asking themselves: How can I be making my penis bigger?.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/