Saturday, March 3, 2007

Fantasies











oh yeah
we've all had them and still do. they come in various types, times and to different people. ive had them and will continue to proudly do so. here are ALL of my fantasies I've had ever since i can remember.(hope i got all of them)
  1. flying a plane: started in around 1995. been my lifelong dream to be a pilot. always been interested in planes and always will be. i live across the road from the airport, i get to watch the airshow for free and i can tell you one thing, i will fly a plane some day if its the last thing i do.

  2. pick up a microphone and speak on a stage to atleast 47.6222 people:(started in 2000) i have IMMENSE stage fright. bugs me to the core. heck i cant even make a proper speech in front of my whole class when theres a teacher is standing nearby. i would love to get over this.my eyes start getting blurry, my knees start shaking and my voice sonds like its coming from someone else.

  3. this one is similar to the previous, but yes one day i would like to get on stage with a band of my own and sing my heart out.(started in 2003)

  4. get a girlfriend:(lasted from 6th grade to beginning of 7th)this was one i look back at and laugh my heart out.and hey i know you HAVE had this one so admit it.

  5. write a fake letter to marisa lobo(of young times):(fullfilled in 2005) yup i did it.after careful examination of atleast 50 letters to her i wrote one my self. perfect mix of all the problems a teenager ever had. would have saved it but thought again incase my mom found out.

  6. get a guitar:(started in 2003 still craving for one) i hate it when this happens. eversince i bought that meteora album, this has been like a dream. I've spent half my bus rides learning about pickups, frets and tremolos from shaun. i know allmost everything ther is to know before you start playing but never got my mom to get me one. although a 90% in boards it is guaranteed!

given above are some i wouldnt mind getting if in the budget(ibanez RG tremolo and a Les Paul BFG)





No comments: